KABIR MAKE Conductive level switch is an excellent choice for monitoring the level of conductive liquids in tanks. The CLS series conductive level switch senses liquid level by applying a low AC voltage to a set of stainless steel electrodes. When a conductive liquid is present a small current will flow between the electrodes, resulting in switch activation.The conductive level switch is available with 316 stainless steel electrodes standard. This makes it suitable for many chemicals and aggressive media. The solid state design has no moving parts so that it is a sure solution for dirty liquids as well as those with high solids content.
- Mounting: Vertical
- Application: Liquids
CONDUCTIVITY LEVEL SWITCH
- Used only conductivity Liquid
- Easy to Install and to Operate
- Removable Construction
- Removable Rods
- Up to Five Points of Level Control
- Rods Can Be PVC Sliver PTFE Coated, etc.
- Available with 316 SS TRl-Clover, Flange or Threaded Connections
- Level Controller on your request, Height up to 10 Mtr Housing Weather proof & Flame proof available.
274, G.I.D.C, Estate, Makarpura, Near Krishna Plastic Lane, B/H, Lucky Restaurant Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301584