- Rugged design
- Long working life
- With stand high pressure
- Temperature resistance
The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube remains intact.
- We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / CmÃ‚Â² service pressure.
- As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
- It is available in single length of 2000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
- We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
- It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
- It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
- Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Channel.
- Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
- The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
TUBULAR LEVEL INDICATOR
- Simple & easy installation and Direct reading in pressurized tank
- Wetted Parts in MS. S.S.304, S.S.316, Polypropylene, Aluminum, MS. + PTFE, MS. + PP Lined, MS. with Rubber Lined
- Isolation Valve & Drain Valve on request
- Max 3000 mm Length in Single Piece
- Glass Protected channel available in MS, S.S.304, S.S.316
- FRP Hyd Test Up to 10 Kg/Cm2, Scale in CM Marking.
274, G.I.D.C, Estate, Makarpura, Near Krishna Plastic Lane, B/H, Lucky Restaurant Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301584