Tubular Level Indicator
Price And Quantity
We, Kabir Instruments & Technology, is a profound name engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent range of Tubular Level Indicator. The provided indicator is manufactured using quality tested components and progressive techniques under the vigilance of our experienced professionals. This indicator is most commonly demanded for measuring liquid level in various process tanks, chemical tanks, storage tanks etc. Also, our clients can get this Tubular Level Indicator at rock bottom prices from us.
- Rugged design
- Long working life
- With stand high pressure
- Temperature resistance
The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube remains intact.
- We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm2 service pressure.
- As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
- It is available in single length of 2000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
- We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
- It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
- It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
- Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' Channel.
- Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
- The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
TUBULAR LEVEL INDICATOR
- Simple & easy installation and Direct reading in pressurized tank
- Wetted Parts in MS. S.S.304, S.S.316, Polypropylene, Aluminum, MS. + PTFE, MS. + PP Lined, MS. with Rubber Lined
- Isolation Valve & Drain Valve on request
- Max 3000 mm Length in Single Piece
- Glass Protected channel available in MS, S.S.304, S.S.316
- FRP Hyd Test Up to 10 Kg/Cm2, Scale in CM Marking.
274, G.I.D.C, Estate, Makarpura, Near Krishna Plastic Lane, B/H, Lucky Restaurant Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301584