KABIR MAKE 2 wire Turbine Flow Meter specially used for various industrial application. The flowing media engages a rotor causing it to rotate at an angular velocity proportional to flow rate. The Pick-up coil senses the spinning motion of the rotor inside the pipe & converts it into a pulsating electrical signal. Summation of the pulsating electrical signal is directly related to the total flow. The frequency is linearly proportional to flow rate which is converted to electrical signed 4-20mA.
Turbine Flow meter Material of construction : Bearings - Tungsten Carbide Sleeve V Jewel Rotor - SS 410/ 17.4 PH Shaft - Tungsten Carbide Body / Support
- Flange - SS
- 2 wire system - Simple & cost effective construction
- Suitable for non conductive clear liquids
- Local display as 8 x1 LCD
- Outstanding accuracy for clean & low viscosity applications.
- Durable & versatile.
- Easy maintenance
- lP-65 housing
- Remote display optionally available.
Accuracy :+/- 1% F S.R.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 2015
274, G.I.D.C, Estate, Makarpura, Near Krishna Plastic Lane, B/H, Lucky Restaurant Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301584